Core drill stand DSP-252, drilling up to 252mm. Fits other brand drills with a collar diameter of 60mm and 60mm motor plate. Travel length is 580mm. Aluminium column provides high torsional strength.
Ideal for plumbing, mechanical and electrical construction, as well as civil engineering and landscape construction. Suitable for freehand core drill motor and rig-mounted core drill motors, it is popular in the market due to its versatility. DSP-252 is a completely ideal stand for handheld motors and rig mounted motors, the high performance of its capability make it a good choice among many brands.
1. Adjustable column: tilt capability with scale up to 45 degrees.
2. Motor mounted easily: quick-release clamp bracket and motor plate for easy instalment of the drilling motor
3. New material for carriage: the carriage is made of AZ91D Magnesium alloy and the inner roller is an aluminium alloy.
4. Easy adjustment: an automatic spring back inside for easy adjust stabilisation bars.
5. “One for all” crank handle: as a 13mm wrench, the multi-purpose handle can be used to adjusting screws for levelling.
6. Aluminium column and steel teeth: in order to decrease the weight of core stand but keep its durability. We use a different material to maximize its performance.
7. Tool-free carriage lock lever: It uses precision roller guidance with fine adjustment.
|Mounting||ø60mm bracket, 60mm motor plate|
|Wheels kits||optional (not standard equipped)|
Category: POWER TOOLS – DRILLING RIG